John Elliott has long been a champion for outback tourism. He brings a lifetime of experience in dealing with major events, photography, mainstream media, and all levels of government.
He has a new approach to destination marketing using arts and culture connected with local communities to make your destination top of the list. John is an expert at getting the ducks to line up.
- John has had a 30 year involvement with the Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Tourism and Events Manager with Winton Shire Council for six years
- During his time at Winton, he helped establish the Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival and used film production to firmly establish the Winton brand
- Original and unique images of your destination
- New ways of connecting your destination with the broader Australian community
- Connecting people across locations and organisations to make your project happen.
How to get John on your team
Get in touch for a quote:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0418 119 529